1. The arguer may be right about…, but he seems to neglect (fail) to mention (take into account) the fact that….
2. Although many people believe that… , I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination).
3. It would be possible (natural/reasonable) to think (believe/take the view) that…, but it would be absurd (wrong) to claim (argue) that…
4. A close (careful) inspection (examination/scrutiny) of this argument would reveal how flimsy (groundless/fallacious) it is.
5. However just (logical/sound/valid) this argument maybe, it only skims the surface of the problem.
1. From what has been discussed above (Taking into account all these factors/ Judging from all evidence offered), we may draw (reach/come to /arrive at) the conclusion that…
2.For these reasons, I strongly recommend that….
3. There is no easy (immediate/effective) solution (approach/answer/remedy) to the problem of…,but ….might be useful (helpful/beneficial).
4. Following these methods (suggestiosurvey-JPACT高分必备 | 写作经典句型ns) may not guarantee the success in (solution to)…, but the payoff will be worth the effort.
比方说考试拿到的这个题：It should be required that student so far major take courses in a different major in college。这个题考虑的时分就可以从许多方面下手，比方：对major进行分类，文科类、科学类、纯理论类(theoretical,math,physics等)，他们肯定是不相同的。然后可以说不同的major对其他常识的需求，然后便是college对这类的约束(学到更广的常识，意图是什么，成果怎么?)，到了社会上怎么。需求一切的东西都能为主观点服务。
榜首段：最初段。主要是概括观点，阐明观点有问题，存在逻survey-JPACT高分必备 | 写作经典句型辑缝隙，预备建议进攻
This argument concludes/recommends/argues that…
To support this conclusion the writer cites…/points out that…
However, this argument suffers from several critical flaws and is therefore unconvincing/unpersuasive
as it stands.
In the final analysis,survey-JPACT高分必备 | 写作经典句型 the letter's author fails to adequately support the recommendation that…To bolster the argument, the arguer must provide detailed demographic/statistical evidence showing that…The author must also provide evidence--perhaps by way
writer cites…/points out that…